Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Review: Limestone Bait Co. 5in Worms

 Hello everyone. I just wanted to start out by saying that when I reached out to Limestone Bait Co. that I promised the owner I would write a true review. Nothing scripted or garbage my own honest opinion. So here we go.

I recently took a trip on the Susquehanna River kayak fishing and the top water bite was phenomenal. This left me some time to try out the Green Pumpkin Chaos 5in worms from Limestone Bait Co.

When I opened the bag, I noticed they were garlic infused. I have use scent additives before but I was a bit worried not going to lie. There was nothing to be worried about though, they absolutely rocked it. I ended up catching a couple fish and I think they are great. 

Pros: The garlic infusion seems to work very well, they have a good fall rate, you get a lot in one bag, price is good, they work well on EWG hooks. Shipping for my items was fast. The owner is nice and great customer service.

Cons: They only lasted for me I’d say 1-2 fish catches with the EWG hooks. But this is typical, I would compare them to the Gary Yamotos in that sense. (I’ve said previously I think yamotos are better worms than Yums, but the Yums are more cost effective. The limestone bait co worms are cost effective in my opinion. You get a lot in the bag so I wouldn’t let this influence your decision. They are definitely a good worm) and lastly my real only complaint is that I didn’t know they were garlic infused. I wish they had an option for regular or garlic. I did speak with the owner about this, and he said that the 5in worm is the only one that is garlic infused. If you purchase any others they will be plain.

Rating Scale: I’m going to give these a 9/10. I think they’re very comparable to a name brand Senko, with a better price and the option to support a local PA Business. The green pumpkin chaos is crazy good & I can’t wait to try out some more colors! 

If you want to purchase or check out their plastics please visit Limestone Bait Co - Trout Worms, Trout, Fishing, Trout Worms (godaddysites.com)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Bass Fishing Bliss: Unveiling the Top 5 Must-Fish Destinations in the US

Introduction: For bass anglers seeking the thrill of the catch amidst stunning landscapes, the United States offers an array of premier fish...