Monday, April 24, 2023

Juniata River Fishing - April 21, 22, 23

 Have you ever wondered about river fishing for bass?

This weekend, I spent time down at my camp fishing for catfish and small mouth. The water was very clear, so I tried out a Texas rig Yum Dinger worm, and guess what! I caught a beautiful smallmouth. We are almost in the spawn. I was having trouble getting a bite until I sped up my retrieval. I then changed to a wacky rig for a while and caught a rock bass. It was a slow fishing day for bass as the catfish were in full force. I ended up with three catfish, one fall fish, one small mouth and one rock bass so a successful weekend overall. Enjoy some pictures below! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Bass Fishing Bliss: Unveiling the Top 5 Must-Fish Destinations in the US

Introduction: For bass anglers seeking the thrill of the catch amidst stunning landscapes, the United States offers an array of premier fish...