Monday, May 8, 2023

CRANKBAITS! What Are They?

What the heck is a crankbait you might ask?

You might have heard about a crankbait previously, but heard of it as a different name:

  • Crankbait
  • Square bill
  • Deep divers
  • Flat side cranks
  • Medium runner
Crankbaits are a favorite for first time anglers. They're also used by many of the pro-fisherman. According to Sport Fishing Buddy "crankbaits are fishing lures a made of hard plastic or wood and are used to catch predatory fish such as bass, walleye, and trout."

On the next post I'll discuss all about choosing crankbaits and my personal favorites.

I just want to point out that next to a Texas rig plastic, crankbaits are my favorite thing to fish. I love crankbaits and I've been extremely successful with them!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Bass Fishing Bliss: Unveiling the Top 5 Must-Fish Destinations in the US

Introduction: For bass anglers seeking the thrill of the catch amidst stunning landscapes, the United States offers an array of premier fish...