Thursday, May 4, 2023

Local Fishing Spots





 Hello everyone! My name is Morgan & I was asked to guest write. I would like to share some local fishing favorite spots of mine. Local would be considered around the Houtzdale area. 

One of my favorite spots to go would be "Pine Lake". Its located behind Caprios Beer Distributor. Ive been going here ever since I was little when my dad would take me out there fishing. Years went by until I ventured out there on my own & have continued going ever since. There are actually a couple nice ponds back there. Another pond many know about is the "Bass Ponds" which is not too far from Pine Lake. Both Ponds have large mouth bass, rock bass, perch, blue gill, pumpkin seeds & crappy. I know Pine Lake has some decent size carp but I'm not sure about the Bass Ponds. 

Here are a few pictures of the different parts of Pine Lake. It is quite big and shaped oddly so it has some different views. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Bass Fishing Bliss: Unveiling the Top 5 Must-Fish Destinations in the US

Introduction: For bass anglers seeking the thrill of the catch amidst stunning landscapes, the United States offers an array of premier fish...