Monday, May 22, 2023

Curwensville Dam - Clearfield County PA


Hello everyone!

This Blog post is especially. special to me. I spent my childhood at this dam with my father. Swimming, boating, fishing, and camping.

This is a great place to fish and boat. I don't recommend this place for kayaking unless it is a completely calm/flat day. BUT, you can bank fish or boat fish. This dam has a no Hoursepower restriction.

All boating and fishing regulations are enforced by the PFBC. 

Although Curwensville Dam is known for its musky fishing, it is still a great place for all sorts of fishing.

Some species include:

Largemouth Bass

Smallmouth Bass

White & Black Crappie

Perch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bass Fishing Bliss: Unveiling the Top 5 Must-Fish Destinations in the US

Introduction: For bass anglers seeking the thrill of the catch amidst stunning landscapes, the United States offers an array of premier fish...