Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Keeping Your Cool - How To Stay Calm While Fishing

 I see so many people while I'm fishing getting upset. 

Getting upset while fishing is something that has always bothered me. I am guilty of it to. I get upset I missed a fish or I'm not catching fish. Losing a fish can be the most frustrating thing that can happen to you. Especially when you love fishing so much. But it's key to remember to keep your cool. I also see parents screaming at their kids and getting frustrated. Although I understand sometimes kids are being bad. But most of the time the kids are just getting their lines tangled.

It's important to remember that being calm is the most important thing in any stressful situation. Here are some tips to help you make it through the day.

  1. Remember a bad day fishing is still better than a good day at work.
  2. Take a deep breath. 
  3. Remember fishing is supposed to be fun. Although you are frustrated, just sit back and enjoy the time you have outside. 
  4. Fishing is a sport but, you should always remember to have fun with it. 
  5. Sit back and reevaluate the situation. If it is something you can fix, fix it. If it was something that was purely accidental, move on from it.
  6. Don't break your gear. Breaking your gear does nothing for you and wastes your money. Just breathe!
  7. Remember, take a break if you need to, but get back out there and get your line back in the water. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bass Fishing Bliss: Unveiling the Top 5 Must-Fish Destinations in the US

Introduction: For bass anglers seeking the thrill of the catch amidst stunning landscapes, the United States offers an array of premier fish...