Tuesday, April 4, 2023

What Do I Fill My Tackle Box With?

What a great question right? If you were just looking at tackles boxes and you were overwhelmed with it, well sorry. There's way more stuff that goes into them. BUT no need to panic. Here's a top 10 list of what I think is most important to have in your box as a beginner. We will get more into the baits later, but this is a good list for starting out. 

1. Plyers

2. Fingernail Clippers/Scissors

3. Hooks

4. Plastic Worms

5. Crankbait or two.. 

6. Scale

7. Tape Measure

8. Sinkers/Split shots

9. Bug Repellent Spray/Sunscreen (I know this sounds silly, but you'll thank me later)

10. Good luck charm (Yes! I said it! Find anything, something maybe you even value. My pap kept a picture of me in his box, and I keep his Dale Earnhardt Jr. #8 red toy car in mine)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Bass Fishing Bliss: Unveiling the Top 5 Must-Fish Destinations in the US

Introduction: For bass anglers seeking the thrill of the catch amidst stunning landscapes, the United States offers an array of premier fish...