Monday, October 16, 2023

Meet The Blogger

Hello everyone,

I wanted to start off by thanking everyone who has encouraged me and helped me start this blog. 

Central PA Bass Fishing is more than just a blog to me. It's a way to spread awareness about bass fishing in a Northern State, promote conservation, share with everyone helpful tricks and promote bass fishing year round in the northern states.

About me:

I'm a 25 year old college student. I started this blog as a school marketing project but it has turned into so much more than just that. I love sharing fishing stories and comments with everyone in the fishing community and uniting us all for a better fishing future.  

Fishing Career:

I've been fishing since I could walk. It is something I enjoy very much with my dad. I don't limit myself to just bass fishing. I trout, steelhead and salmon fish also. In the early summer, I enjoy spending time on the Junita River catfishing as well. 




Hobbies:

  • Fishing
  • Kayaking
  • Archery
  • Hunting
  • Cooking
  • Social Media Marketing



No comments:

Post a Comment

Bass Fishing Bliss: Unveiling the Top 5 Must-Fish Destinations in the US

Introduction: For bass anglers seeking the thrill of the catch amidst stunning landscapes, the United States offers an array of premier fish...